This new building will be modeled on the success of the Reena Community Residence and the Lou Fruitman Reena Residence. These housing models enhance quality of life, while saving Ontario millions of dollars.
A housing model that provides independence, affordability and accessibility while at the same time has 24/7 resources is a life changing opportunity for many families.
- Will be located on Elm Ridge Drive in Toronto’s upper Forest Hill neighbourhood
- Will provide a much needed home for an estimated 160 individuals
- Will include specialized units for complex health care and units designed for independent or shared living arrangements
- Will include floors specifically designed to serve people with mental health issues
- Will include amenities such as programming spaces, respite suites, a gymnasium, a garden and underground parking