Finding solutions to the affordable housing crisis faced by individuals with developmental disabilities, focusing on housing, support services and community engagement.
The Intentional Community Consortium (ICC), founded in 2017, is a registered not-for-profit, representing Charities and Not-for-profit organizations, working to solve the housing crisis for those with developmental disabilities across Canada by:
- Using scale and shared learning from our member organizations
- Expanding affordable housing projects for mixed use with a preference to build multi-units projects of 20-units or more
- Combining the strength of our member organizations resulting in creating hundreds of housing units throughout Canada
- Creating a consortium advocacy approach to all levels of Government
Members of the ICC are dedicated to helping meet the growing demand for accessible supportive housing in Ontario.View Members
We are calling for three levels of government to continue their support for affordable housing, establishing pathways and continuing their collaboration with agencies.Learn more
Our Board of Directors
- Gary Gladstone, Chair – Reena
- David Petkau, Vice-Chair – karis Disability Services
- Patricia Franks, Secretary/Treasurer – CAFFI
- Ann Bilodeau – Director, KW Habilitation
- Lino A. Fera – Director, Cribwolf Foundation
Members of the ICC are dedicated to helping meet the growing demand for accessible supportive housing in Canada.